How do you apply the Care Cover Odour Eliminator?
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean, dry and free from any dust or soiling.
- Moving left to right, and from at least 30cm away, spray an even mist over the fabric where odour is located.
- Allow the mist to absorb into the fibres and leave to dry for 2 hours.
- For stronger odours, repeat steps 1 to 3.
How much Care Cover Odour Eliminator do I need to apply?
A 500mL bottle of the Care Cover Odour Eliminator will provide (approximately) the following coverage
- 1 coat to all areas of a five seat lounge
- 2 coats to all areas of a 3 (or smaller) seat lounge
As this product is generally used on targeted areas, the above is simply a guide to demonstrate the expanse it will cover. For extensive/ongoing use, why not take advantage of our ‘Buy 2, get 10% off’ discount.
Simply add 2 bottles of the Care Cover Odour Eliminator to your cart, and the discount will be automatically applied. We also offer free shipping.
What types of fabric can the Care Cover Odour Eliminator be used on?
The Care Cover Odour Eliminator can be used on all types of fabrics, to include velvet, microfibre, linen, suede and cotton and can be used across all fabric applications – from curtains, cushions, mattresses, carpets, rugs, car seats, caravan seats, bedheads, ottomans, furniture, seating in offices and restaurants – the list goes on.
How long does the Care Cover Odour Eliminator take to dry?
After application, allow the Care Cover Odour Eliminator to air dry. You can help expedite the drying process by turning on overhead ceiling fans or allowing a breeze to pass through the area.
Does the Care Cover Odour Eliminator have an odour?
The Care Cover Odour Eliminator is mildly scented. Whilst the formulation helps to break down the odour, the eliminator also has a scent to help in the expedition of the odour removal. The scent does not linger nor is it harsh.